2.6.16 Set options for the session
Here is a list of session options which are not yet described with
other commands. The general syntax for an Assuan option is:
Supported keys are:
- This may be used to tell gpg-agent of which gpg-agent version the
client is aware of. gpg-agent uses this information to enable
features which might break older clients.
- Change the session's environment to be used for the
Pinentry. Valid values are:
- Delete envvar name
- Set envvar name to the empty string
- Set envvar name to the string value.
- See Assuan command
- This does not need any value. It is used to enable the